click it for you,me and us!

Secure your user name now!

Death & Us

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Last week,15th June 2009, my Mexican best friend,Alejandro died in car crush in Mexico. I was so shocked and upset.For me its hard to believe it because I just met him a couple weeks ago before he went back to Mexico. =,( He was a great friend.I was hoping that we will see again.Someday maybe.. Last Friday,18th June 2009, we had a special assembly for him.I spoke as his good friend.I will remember him as my best friend. Today,I am moving on from sadness.I cried so much.Actually there is no more point to cry.He won`t back.Maybe he watching me from "somewhere". I believe, he don`t like to leave me and his family and friends members with the tears.I really hope that I can be strong.Everyone will die.Death is the nearest thing around us.Death is unexpected.

And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live (i.e. some people die and others live, replacing them) and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming. And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, their argument is only that they say, “Bring [back] our forefathers, if you should be truthful.” Say, “God causes you to live, then causes you to die; then He will assemble you for the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt,” but most of the people do not know. (Quran, 45:24-26)
Surely God will raise all the dead. But God has His own plan of things. A day will come when the whole universe will be destroyed and then the dead will be resurrected to stand before God. That day will be the beginning of a life that will never end, and on that day every person will be rewarded by God according to his or her good or evil deeds.

0 comments: