click it for you,me and us!

Secure your user name now!

im not a super heroin

Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm not a super heroin. I'm easy to cry. But, it does not mean I'm weak. I'm easy to get angry.But it does not mean I'm freak. I'm easy to smile when I'm happy. But it does not mean, my heart never break. I'm easy to be friend with people. But it does not mean, I'm a cheap or fool.

I'm afraid to see the blood. That`s why, I could not be a doctor. I'm afraid to lost my patience. I don`t have any fear to see their broken heart. Even myself.

I`m afraid to see the tears.That`s why, I could not be an army.I'm afraid to shot innocent people.I don`t have any strength to spoil out their life.Even myself.

I'm afraid to see the devil.That`s why, I could not be George Bush, Najib Tun Razak, Ariel Sharon.I`m afraid to lost my name. I don`t have any fear to be a dirty politician.

I would like to have a best friend. Who won`t leave me.Who is always sit next to me.Who just can be the true one.I got my basketball.Who I can play with.Who I can hug.It just a ball. I got a new bull bear.My teddy bear got a new friend.I love both.I love to hug them.But, I could not find my best friend in here.I just don`t know why.I'm just tired..

I would like to be Doraemon. Who can fly.Who can get something from the magic pocket.Who give a warm hug because of the chubbiness. Who can make people happy.Who can make people touch.

I would like to be a chocolate bar.Who can give a sweet flavour for people.Who can make people feel better.

I knew who is my superheroin.She is my ibu.Happy Mother`s Day ibu.

I knew who is my superhero.He is the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Happy Maulid Rasul. My Prophet Muhammad,peace be upon to him.

I would like to be a good Muslim girl.But, why is it so hard for me? :(

I knew who is my super super heroin.It just myself.Who can be a good one. Or who can be a nasty one.
Ya Allah.Please forgive me. Im just so weak. Im Your weakness slave. Ya Allah. Show me the truth.I don`t to be a loser.

قُلْ إِن كَانَ آبَاؤُكُمْ وَأَبْنَآؤُكُمْ وَإِخْوَانُكُمْ وَأَزْوَاجُكُمْ وَعَشِيرَتُكُمْ وَأَمْوَالٌ اقْتَرَفْتُمُوهَا وَتِجَارَةٌ تَخْشَوْنَ كَسَادَهَا وَمَسَاكِنُ تَرْضَوْنَهَا أَحَبَّ إِلَيْكُم مِّنَ اللّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَجِهَادٍ فِي سَبِيلِهِ فَتَرَبَّصُواْ

حَتَّى يَأْتِيَ اللّهُ بِأَمْرِهِ وَاللّهُ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ

Ertinya : Katakanlah: ""Jika bapa-bapa, anak-anak, saudara-saudara, isteri-isteri, kaum keluargamu, harta kekayaan yang kamu usahakan, perniagaan yang kamu khawatiri kerugiannya, dan rumah-rumah tempat tinggal yang kamu sukai, adalah lebih kamu cintai daripada Allah dan Rasul-Nya dan (dari) berjihad di jalan-Nya, maka tunggulah sampai Allah mendatangkan keputusan-Nya."" Dan Allah tidak memberi petunjuk kepada orang-orang fasik" ( At-Tawbat : 24 )

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love to play basketball too. peace :P